We've worked hard to ensure that you get the best possible treatment from professionals with experience and qualifications. These include...
- Reflexology Diploma Distinction ITEC CNHC recognised
- Reflexology Hot & Cold Stone (Hammersmith HSP Richdales Institute)
- Indian Head Massage Diploma FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists)
- Holistic Massage Diploma ITEC CNHC recognised
- Sports/deep tissue massage Diploma ITEC CNHC recognised
- Thai table massage (Hammersmith HSP Richdales Institute)
- Anatomy and physiology Diploma ITEC
- Reiki Master Practitioners UK Reiki Federation CNHC recognised
- Emotional First Aider
- First Aid
To ensure we can provide the highest standards of practice we have trained at Hammersmith Hospital (Richdales Institute) to obtain the International recognized CNHC (ITEC) and FHT qualifications.
Knowing we have these qualifications, you can be guaranteed the standards of service you will receive as we have been properly trained, qualified and understand the theory and practice.
As members of professional bodies, all therapists at Healthy Harmony are qualified and adhere to strict ethics and standards, keeping up to date with ongoing learning.
We are hugely privileged to have undertaken our journey to become Reiki Master Practitioners with Anne-Marie Carruta (www.reikilight.co.uk ) and follow the teachings of Usui Shiki Ryoho.
Ann-Marie’s lineage (lineage is the line of teaching that your teacher has been trained in, similar to a family tree) IS a full unbroken lineage tracing back to Mikao Usui.
Both Kate and Denise have Enhanced DBS checks (Police checks) and Healthy Harmony complies with Data protection legislation and Health and Safety requirements.
International with Catlin
- UK reiki federation
- Association of Reflexologists
- Federation of Holistic therapist
- Sports Massage Association
We maintain all the codes of conduct and ethics and demonstrate effective CPD (continual professional development).