The Thai Massage we provide at Healthy Harmony Tenerife is a yoga style treatment which bends, stretches and relaxes you! Just the thing for stressful Tenerife life I hear you say!
The treatment is based on a number of well-known Far Eastern techniques and traditional Thai Massage no oils are used and the recipient remains clothed.
There is constant body contact between giver and receiver, but rather than rubbing on muscles, the body is compressed, pulled, stretched and rocked.
What is a Thai massage?
Your therapist will use their hands, feet and elbows to apply pressure to focus points along the energy lines of your body.
It can be used to loosen muscles, promote circulation, increase flexibility, boost energy levels and promote deeper relaxation.
Benefits of Thai Massage Treatments:
- Free blockages in the Body Energy Flow
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Relieves pain and muscle tension
- Strengthen and rejuvenate the body
- Improve circulation of blood and lymph
- Increases flexibility
- Enhance elimination of wastes and toxins from physical, mental and emotional strain
- Relieve headaches/migraines
- Relieve back pain and sciatica
This, and other massage services are available from Healthy Harmony Tenerife.
If you're simply visiting Tenerife or even if you live in Tenerife we'd recommend this the Thai table massage to help relax you.